Oversight of Election Campaign and Political Party Financing

Front page / Contact details / Complaints


You can submit a complaint concerning political party funding to the National Audit Office if you suspect that there are major errors or inadequacies in the compliance with the provisions on contributions, election campaign expenses and funding disclosures laid down in the Act on Political Parties or the preparation or submission of the documents and information pertaining to them.

You can only submit a complaint concerning a candidate’s election funding to the National Audit Office if you feel that the election funding disclosure submitted by the discloser is inaccurate or incomplete in essential parts.

You can submit the complaint on the NAOF website.

Published: 11.4.2014  Updated: 5.2.2021